Measurement Specialists Inc., dba National Scale Technology, provides custom machining services for precision parts manufacturing and engineering testing. Whether you need a single large mounting fixture or a thousand small stainless steel pieces, MSNST can make them for you.
From prototyping to full production, our 6,000 square-foot machine shop is set up for both lathe and milling work in a diverse range of materials. Expedient production times plus competitive pricing and bidding available.
- CNC High-Speed Machining
- CNC Multi-Axis Milling
- CNC Turning
- CNC Vertical Milling
- Engineering Design & Support
- Welding & Fixture Fabrication
- Tolerances down to ±0.001 inches
- Volumes up to 32" x 72" x 50"
- 26–46 Tool Magazines
- Portable 3D Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- 4340 Carbon Steel
- A36 Alloy Steel
- Nickel-Alloy Steel
- Aluminum (all grades)
- Copper (all grades)
- Titanium (all grades)
- Tungsten (all grades)
- On-site staff including engineers, drafting specialists, expert machinists, and trained technicians ready to fulfill your machining needs
- Experts in 3D-CAD, proof load testing, industrial weighing, and precision tooling, amongst other applications
- All processing expressly conducted in the United States of America